--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Totally Won!

Guys, guys! I won something! I don't ever win stuff!

But now, thanks to Deanna at Once Upon a Time, I can feed the frenzy and buy more books! I encourage you to visit her site! She is one of my new favorite people (not that my friendship can be purchased with free stuff or anything...). She actually has a freakin' awesome blog about children's literature - from a teacher's point of view! Go, check her out! And if you are looking for other fantastic review sites, I have a bunch listed on the sidebar.

And I promise I will get another review up soon...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015