--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 24, 2009

Bookshelving

I am very excited to have the opportunity to review a bookshelf from an office furniture store. I was pretty thrilled about the offer, since I am really bad at getting new shelving when I need it and also at liking what I eventually get. I'll be honest - my bookshelves are pretty dang cheap. They sag in the middle (what with the bulk of bookage I put on them). So, I was more than happy to take the opportunity to review a bookshelf (a shelf review?).

While perusing the bookcase area of their website, I was struck with the sheer volume of bookshelves. Hundreds of different styles and finishes made choosing just one very difficult. I was almost overwhelmed with how many pages of shelving I could dig through. Fortunately they allow you to narrow your search by price, style, finish, type, and several more options. I had a very good time browsing their shelves.

I will be reviewing this lovely shelf. It is not the type of shelving I usually purchase (I am more of a plain and sensible), but I simply couldn't resist trying something new. Stay tuned for my first shelf review!


What kind of shelving do you prefer?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015