--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Break

I am now off to see author Becca Fitzpatrick! I will be listening to the audiobook of Artemis Fowl, Book 1. Here is a short update:

Books read: ~1 (1/2 of one and 1/2 of another) I'm about halfway through The Name of This Book is Secret.
Total pages read: 349
Hours read: ~3.5

See you when I get back! Happy reading (or listening)!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. Hope all is going well now that we are into the 9th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) This is Louise cheering from Copenhagen, Denmark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the 11th hour of the Read-a-Thon. How are you holding up? I'm cheering for you. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a totally awesome break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement, Louise.

    Britt, I thought so too!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015