--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Actually NEED It 2

My first post about books I actually NEED, turned out to be a little too short.  Right after I posted it, I remembered several more that should have been on the list.  And then a few more.  So, anyway, I thought I would list more of the books I desire.  It was apparently great luck for me, since only a few weeks later, I had four of those books make their way into my hands (via blogger swap, review copy, library, and NetGalley).  So here is round two:


Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Does this really need an intro?  Snyder, author of Study trilogy and Glass trilogy, writing for teens?  Yes, please!  Coming April 1, 2010.



(Cover not released yet)
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Um, yeah.  Book 3 of the Glass trilogy, ie: more Snyder goodness.  I'm super excited and can't wait for October 2010!

Linger

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
I can't believe I left this one off the last list!  Hello gorgeous sequel to Shiver, one of my fave books of last year!  Can July 1, 2010 come soon enough?

The Dead-Tossed Waves (Forest of Hands and Teeth, Book 2)


The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Has it really been so long since I read the thrilling and give-me-more goodness that was The Forest of Hands and Teeth.  I'm ready for more zombie action.  Starting March 9, 2010


(Cover not released yet)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Oh, thank goodness Clare decided her Mortal Instruments series wasn't really over.  I need more of those Shadowhunters.  Coming March 2011 (boo hoo).

(Cover not released yet)
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
But, while we wait (very impatiently) for that fourth book, we have the first book of the Mortal Instruments' prequel trilogy the Infernal Devices.  Hooray for September 2010!

(Cover not released yet)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
After that killer cliff hanger ending in The Maze Runner, I am unsure if I can wait until October 2010 for the sequel.  Can't we all just write faster? :)

Monsters of Men


Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Having just finished the riveting second book in the Chaos Walking series, I am already anticipating more of the same intense story on May 3, 2010.



(Cover not released yet)
The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan
After the fabulous first book, The Demon's Lexicon, I am expecting more of the same on May 18, 2010.

It looks to be another fabulous year of publishing!  What are your most anticipated 2010 books?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. Oooh ... I had no idea the sequel to FOREST was coming out so soon. I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, it's like Christmas all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPY GLASS SPY GLASS SPY GLASS

    Sorry, I'm done now...

    :D

    I'm also anxiously awaiting Bewitched and Betrayed-- the next Raine Benares book by Lisa Shearin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Shearin books yet. Hm... And I love your enthusiasm for Snyder's stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015