--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 13, 2010

Name That Book, Episode 6

Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  

Since it's the season of giving, I thought I'd have a prize again this time. And, instead of giving it to the first correct guesser, I'll take guesses (NOT in the comments, only in the form) for a few days and then pick a winner from those who got both book titles correct.  The prize will be something bookish (and possibly even a book).  Ready, set, go!

Book 1:
Photobucket

Book 2:
=
+Y

Please be sure to leave all guesses in the form below and NOT in the comments! I'll pick a winner Wednesday evening/Thursday morning. (US only please.)



If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I think I figured them out! I am so proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, hopefully you did - I'll have to check the guesses :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015