--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 21, 2011

Let the Bloggiesta Begin!


It's that time again!  Time to perform all those necessary housekeeping duties around the blog.  Thanks to Natasha of Maw Books Blog, we have a whole weekend to do it together!  It's a great weekend for me to sit around with the computer, since I'm recovering from surgery and have nothing better to do (except maybe read).  Without further ado, here's "the list"

Write 10 4 or so reviews
Write the double feature that's been in the works for months
Write a discussion post
Create some Name That Book posts
Create some Listless Monday posts
Create a picture for Listless Monday
Improve tags
Group tags Check them out on my left sidebar!
Update goodreads
Update pages
Create pages
Possibly make a button 
And some mini-challenges too!
Completed Beth Fish Reads Labels/Tags mini-challenge
Completed Jenn's Bookshelves Organizing Books mini-challenge

Time so far: ~7 hours


Though the list looks a bit short, I'm thinking it's quite ambitious.  We'll see just how far I can get on it.  

Good luck to you other Bloggiesta participants!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

6 comments :

  1. LOVE the tags!! Can I copy?

    P.S. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suey, absolutely you can! And thanks, I'm feeling pretty well, considering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I didn't realize you had surgery. Hope you are recovering well and having a great bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha, I am on both counts. Thanks for hosting it again!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015