--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 7, 2011

Name That Book, Episode 10


Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.
 
I don't know why I'm always posting so late in the day now (wait, yes I do - I'm too busy earlier and never remember to post them in advance).  But, here's this week's puzzle.  Guesses in the comments!

Book 1:


Book 2:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. Book 2: Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first one Bitter Melon? I'm not totally sure. But the Second one is the Srewtape Letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the second one - Screwtape Letters, but all I can get for the first one is Bitter Melon, but I don't think that is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Good job, guys. I couldn't find much as an image for bitter, so I went with radishes (I know, not the best choice). Thanks for playing, Jessica, ako4eggs, and Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015