--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 6, 2011

Name That Book, Episode 13

Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.

I'm finally back with another episode.  It's been ages since I last did a Name That Book episode.  Hopefully you haven't given up on me.  No prizes for guessing this one right, though I do have a contest going on right now, if you want to win something.  Check out the giveaway for The Dark City by Catherine Fisher.  Be sure to leave your guesses in the comments.
 

Book 1:
+
E

 


Book 2:


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

7 comments :

  1. #1: Hattie Big Sky
    #2: Entwined?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I can get these!

    Hattie Big Sky

    Entwined

    Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I had no idea! Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, fellow commenters! I was just staring at the pictures like "... huh?" lol I'm so bad at picture puzzles like that, but they always intrigue me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Entwined pretty quickly (I just read and loved that book) but I had never heard of Hattie Big Sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was stuck trying to make it 'hate' (hat+e). Hate Cloud sounds like a good name for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Des and Annette!

    Jenny and Ashley, I hate it when I draw a blank - that's why I do them myself :)

    Lieder, yeah it's kind of hard to guess books you've never heard of!

    Caroline, I like the Hate Cloud book idea. Maybe you should write it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015