--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 13, 2012

Listless Monday, I Heart You Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

I've done at least three love-related Listless Mondays before, but this year I decided to go with something more visual to display. And this way, it includes books that are love oriented and some that are more an anti-valentine-ish.








(Suggested by Annette)


(Suggested by kathy)

Any additions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

10 comments :

  1. This is great. I had pulled all of them I could think of for a v-day display, but I missed a few. And here are some that I could add:

    Cures for Heartbreak, by Rabb
    Triple Shot Bettys in Love, by Gehrmen
    Peace, Love and Baby Ducks, by Myracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you take a photo of your display! And thanks fo rthe suggestions, I'll add them.

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed with how many you came up with! I actually have one to add, The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski. I would like to eat that cover, along with Sweethearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some of these yummy covers made my mouth water - All These Things I've Done with the chocolate heart for me :) Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina - there were many, many more heart covers too.

      Delete
  4. I {heart} this post! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These covers make me want to check them all out...but if I check them out I'll want to read them...all of them. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaha! That was an evil laugh, just because I would be the same way. I haven't actually read many of them, so I'd be stuck with a giant pile of unread library books too. :)

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015