--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Classic Double Challenge: August

Welcome to the eighth month of the Classic Double Challenge!  How are we all doing?  Making any progress?  I'm currently finishing up my second pair (finally) with Persuasion by Jane Austen.  Once I get that finished, I can write up my comparison/reviews of Persuasion and For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund.  I'm really excited about this because I loved them both!

The monthly winner from July is Kismet!

We've had one new sign up (Sarah) and one person who completed the challenge (neer) this last month.  Keep on plodding away (or, you know, start plodding away) on those books! 

What are you all reading for this challenge (or what do you all hope to be reading soon)?


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I'm almost done with one of the books! Pride & Prejudice, baby! Then, I'll have to fit in a retelling before the end of the year, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you could count Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (didn't you read that one?) Yeah for finishing something :)

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015