--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Classic Double Challenge: July-December


I know, it's ridiculous to have the last six months in one post, but I really want to have a place for people to link if they are still reading for the Classic Double Challenge :)

Hopefully you have all been reading so much better than I have.  I did manage to finally finish The Turn of the Screw and I also listened to Strands of Bronze and Gold (though that was AGES ago and I'm just now working on the review) and read a few short versions of the Bluebeard fairy tale (so, so disturbing).

Anybody out there want to see this challenge back next year?  I'm thinking I'd like to do it, but if interest has waned, then I might skip it and just read for my own enjoyment.  How are you all faring with the challenge?


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. I would love to do the challenge again! It is fun finding pairings and looking at the stories in a bit different light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I really enjoy finding retellings too :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to see this challenge back next year! It's one of my favorite challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. I'm hoping to bring it back next year.

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015